Sunday, July 18

Sunday

So I stayed home the whole of today, cos I wanted to have a good rest, which I did! I slept all the way till 4pm! LOL. But the night before, I tucked in at 6am.. On Saturday, I spent one thousand in a day, which made me felt real guilty, cos those were my hard earned money. And I hated myself fo doing so "unknowingly". But I love all my loots that I got that day! (If you checked out http://viviianny.tumblr.com, you would know why!)

So tomorrow is the start of a new week, and I'm still loving my job to the max! And I'm still partying everyweek, twice without fail. And I've been so lazy to mask recently, causing my complexion to be really bad now:(

Alright, I'm gonna be good and update at least once a week now ://

PS: I love my singlehoooooddddd~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was during WC craze. And I hated that period, cause it means sleepless nights fo me :(
And I'm glad its all over now. HAHAHAH.
Photobucket