Thursday, July 8

Oopsy Diasy!

Hi people! Its 0012hrs~! And I'm gonna tuck in real soon, but feeling real guilty fo ignoring this space fo nearly two weeks! It touches my heart to see that regular visits to my site are still maintaining despite the lack of updates!

I've been busy every week because of work and WorldCup! I was supporting Brazil and Germany, and its a pity that both team didnt make it:/ But oh well, I'm hooting fo Spain now! LOL. Other than these, I've been going to clubs, and I think I need to tone down a bit, cos its exhausting my body wayyyyy tooo much!~

On a side note, I've been eating so fucking much, and it's so bad fo my health! Weird thing is, instead of growing fatter, I lost one kilogram.. LOL. And to all the talks regarding my "abs"... Truthfully, I don't exercise at all! I've got no friends to gym with, too busy to work out at home.. And I honestly don't know what I did to maintain the "abs".. But one thing is, 4 years ago, I was doing sit ups every fucking day, 100 in a day.. fo about half a year. And the faint lining of my tummy could be seen. But after I pierced my navel, I've stopped doing so.. Maybe the faint lining of "abs" just remained ever since? I honestly don't know why and how either :/

Weekends are arriving and I need to club on either Friday/Saturday!!!! And did I mention that I frequent Arab St like 3/4 times a week?! I think I'm gonna die from all the sheesha and ciggs! But hell, I love Nabins! Fo those who sheeshas and have not try that place out, please do! It located at Bali Lane if I'm not wrong. Not shop houses, but a house on its on with a huge white balloon that states "Nabins". Freaking nice ambience and sheesha is really cheap too! @ $12.90!

I think thats bout it! I've got so many pictures that are piling up to be shown here, that I just did a collage of some of the pictures! Haha!

BUTTERCOOKIES!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Club hopping from Attica to Arena!!!!
Photobucket

Regular days without being high from liquors!
Photobucket

Headed out with Kaycee after a long long time~~~~
Photobucket

And lastly, super unglam set of pictures of me. I can't be bothered to always look nice in pictures anymore. LOL
Photobucket

Till then, have an awesome Friday night!!!!!!