Sunday, July 25

3 weeks worth of ButterFactory's pictures!

Photobucket

Yet another week has passed, and I gotta say my weekends are quite well spent! Friday night was clubbing hopping, from Alcova - IndoChine - Powerhouse then to Spize fo supper! It was a very fun night with the girls and a pity I didnt snap any pictures!~ Haha! Saturday was swelling eye - bak kut teh and drinks @ Lot Stock with the guys. Today was brunch with family, gym with M, S and D, dinns @ Ichiban Boshi and more food @ Macs!

We made plans to gym every Sunday and I hope we could all stick to that! Healthier lifestyle please! And I've been with Citi fo a month odd now, and I love my colleagues and job! I'm gonna tuck in to bed real soon, and last note: Whatever happened to friendships? There's only so few that cherish what we once had.

PICTURES FROM BUTTERCOOKIES (YET AGAIN!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket