Saturday, July 31

SATURDAY NIGHT, NOW.

I just woke up not too long ago from my 3 hours nap and I'm getting all xcited bout tonight. Yet another Saturday, and I'm always looking forward to the weekends to unwind myself! Butter tonight then Winebar to chill. Clubbing with the same clique everyweek really feels damn good!~ Alcova & Butter have been the place that I've been frequenting this whole month of July! And its funny how I'm having a full time job, working fo VibePartyGirls @ Butter every wednesdays and I've still got so much energy!

Manage to meet up with C and N last night fo Alcova, rather chill night though, but the guys were hilarious last night! And I'm gonna go prepare now, last note: I've got another work assignment to take. Should I? :/

Last week!
Photobucket

My awesomest crab linguine!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been hanging out alot with these guys here. LOL.
Photobucket

Sherly! :)))) <3!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

@ Alcova!
Photobucket

The usual girls in Alcova!~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last night's~ @ Alcova again!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Shanling~ :)))
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The epic moment of the night, damn hilarious, i swear~
Photobucket