Sunday, June 20

JUNE.

So I've not been blogging ever since I've started work. Was just too exhausted from the office hours. Not that working hours were too long.. But I'm just not used to waking up at 0700hrs yet :/ But work have been nothing but enjoyable! Really nice colleagues and love the environment there. But a pity I've to leave fo another outlet next week :(

Anyway! Before I forgot to reply those tags in my blog, I'll do so here!

abc: Which tattoo? Cos I've got three :/

(((;: I'm working @ Citibank, Customer Relations Officer. I got mine thru a job agent! :)

YOUR FRIEND: Hi your friend, thanks fo the feedback, but yeah, go ahead and listen to jjlin's songs :) My pleasure to make you that irritated, it amused me :))

a: Sucha sweet, thanks whoever you are :)

(: : The black dress? Blogshop!

C: Teehee, so bitchy, me loveeeeeeeee

Just passing by: Hmmm, i rarely wear shades, but i'll always get mine in F21/Cotton On, frigging cheap. LOL.

Alright, so anyway! I'm updating overdue events yet again.
First off, BEER VODKA WATER PONG!

Photobucket

It was a night @Benji's! Basically a night to throw pingpongballs into cups and fo opponents to drink up the cup that consist of the ball. Pretty much boring to sit and watch the game, but definitely more interesting to be in the game itself. A pity C and I were suffering from sore throats, hence not much games fo us. LOL.

After which, we headed out fo supper and back to Benji's place to spend some time with Bubbles!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This cute lil thing is, BUBBLES. :)
Photobucket

Up next was last sunday @ Wavehouse. This time round, I decided to hit the waves and got myself injured, followed by days of stiff neck and shoulders. Prolly hitting the waves aint my kind of things, but I would rather sit and look at men surfing. LOL. And it was a celebration fo Dex's 22nd birthday :) Awesome night:)

**To everybody, Dex and I chose to be friends after the break up and we're really comfortable staying as friends :) So yeah, we are not back together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Max's signature expression and I was trying to imitate him. LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Birthday boy being tooooo high from COD.
Photobucket

And there, my bruise from the waves. :/ I didn't even know how I got it, noob shit.
Photobucket

Lastly, I had a photoshoot last week, and since it has been so long ever since I post pictures from my photoshoot, I shall do so this time. Haha :)

Photobucket

I think I look really chubby here :/
Photobucket

Loves how the sunlight falls on my skin :)))
Photobucket