Sunday, December 5

With the love ones, I regard as family. :)

I'm currently watching Glee, (if you've seen my tumblr), I was searching fo it fo a few weeks. :) I got influenced by my colleague hence starting on it. I had an awesome week this week, and I did step into the club once fo the week. :) Its nice to stop having the night scene in my life fo a while, and only get into it, just releasing all the girls' fun all in the night.

Oh well, this week's pictures are still not the current updates of my life, but you could refer to my tumblr fo the most current updates!

This was last month's! I was out with the boys @ Butter!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Jeff, a Korean, my Oppa.
Photobucket

This is Kevin, a Korean as well.
Photobucket

This is Paul, a Korean too, my Oppa too!
Photobucket

They're really a bunch of very nice people! And they're all Dex's schoolmates! Very brotherly to me~~!
Photobucket

I was rather high that night on tons of tequila and martell that night!
Photobucket

Photobucket

All high on alcohol~
Photobucket

Kevin, the one beside me, has got a really adorable smile!!!
Photobucket

With these boys, gay moments would never be missing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Shangming, Dex's long time friend. :)
Photobucket

And lastly, Dex, :)
Photobucket

I went out with C and N after work, and we had Japanese cuisine that night.
Photobucket

We were having a tea called - "Happiness Tea"
Photobucket

C hated it, but we still forced her anyway! LOL
Photobucket

See how much she hated it.
Photobucket

Hmmm, I love everybody in this entry! :))))))