Sunday, November 21

Halloween 2010

Photobucket

Alright, finally a post on my Halloween this year! It was an awesome night! We went to different clubs and I totally love Jocelyn&Fiona's outfit, and they totally stood out from the crowd! Prolly I should start planning what would my next Halloween outfit be!~

None of us were drunk/high that night, (if im not wrong).. And it was all, pictures and pictures and pictures! I dressed up as a Policewomen this year, because I think that's the easiest, and to be honest, its the only occasion that you could be/dress whatever you want and nobody can say anything bout it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I swear I love my eye make up that night! Black eyeshadow with glitters!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Audrey as a Policewoman as well:)
Photobucket

Fiona!
Photobucket

The fashionable ah ma aka Jocelyn
Photobucket

Celeste as LadyGaga
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chloe as Bunny!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought toy pistols, handcuffs, police badge, police hat fo both Audrey and myself. Love my outfit!
Photobucket

After Halloween I prolly shot myself to death hence this picture, and oh! I bought hair extensions, hence the long hair that night! and gosh, I have to say it again, I freaking love my eye makeup that night!~
Photobucket